Thursday, October 11, 2007

RADIOHEAD, FOR WHAT IT'S WORTH



















For a minute.....

......I lost myself....

..................I lost myself..............


The new Radiohead album is causing quite a stir, and possibly a music revolution. Love them or hate them, these guys have done something new. They've offered their new album, "In Rainbows," for whatever you wish to pay. No catch. After all the debate about downloading music, people can finally put their money where their mouth is. For once, the marketplace doesn't decide the value of creative work. For once, you decide.

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/11/arts/music/11album.html?ref=arts

I downloaded the record yesterday. It's very good. Thom Yorke and the guys have once again provided anthems of angst and soaring beauty. Chilly, elegiac, haunting -- moods for moderns. What's it worth to you?


To buy the album, go here: www.inrainbows.com/ The site might be busy, but be patient. It looks like this.

No comments: