Sunday, December 23, 2007

CREEPY SURREAL MONKEY CHRISTMAS STORY


Something unusual here. I don't know what to make of this. These poor little kids talk to a creepy Santa Claus about a creepy monkey Christmas. It really freaks me out a little, like mixing the Night Before Christmas with David Lynch's Eraserhead. There is a monkey Santa Claus, too, and a battle between good monkeys and bad monkeys. Please pray there is really no monkey Christmas, and that the horrible people behind this "film" got a lump of coal in their stocking.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That gave me the willies. I'm going to go watch Eraserhead now.

Bob Rini said...

Yeah, this is really disturbing. The kids look like they've been up all night, and Santa is a total creep. I had second thoughts about posting this, but figured people could handle it. Even so, it creeps me out.

Lily said...

you have been tagged. I am really sorry about this but you had to put the words "creepy monkey" in your blog and so now I am tagging you.

It's just a game, no harm, no foul. You don't even have to play.